HoReCa-owners greet you by handshake? You are well-known in the scene and know your neighborhood better than your apartment? Then we are looking for you: You are responsible for the HoReCa team “Poland” and motivate your employees to the highest performances. After all, you do not just sell drinks together, but you sell the “fritz feeling” in bottles. You will reach your team with your cooperative leadership and take time for everyone. Passion, independent work, leadership, and commitment are a matter of course for you? Then you can expect varied and challenging work in a highly motivated team. Have fun in our sales team Europe.
When? As soon as possible!
- Intensive support of the sales force and beverage wholesalers in the region
- HoReCa-oriented distribution, support and development of a target group-oriented customer base
- Personnel development, support and motivation of team members
- Selection and qualitative, sustainable training of new employees
- Training and development of direct employees
- Conception, planning, implementation and documentation of training days on-the-job
- Initiation of process improvements
- Development and implementation of sales strategies and focus topics
- Ensuring the achievement of goals and sales responsibility for the region
- Checking & controlling the sales work and setting measures to achieve the goals
- 3.5 days per week intensive travel with hotel accommodation incl. own travel booking
- 1.5 days per week office work in the home office
- Responsible for data maintenance and documentation in the team and after GFGH / GFH talks
- Content design and organization of half-yearly meetings
- With your motivation, you enthuse your employees and spur them on to top performance.
- You make sure that the corporate culture and corporate values are lived in your team.
- Your strong leadership skills, ability to build teams and strong communication skills will help you.
- You can easily prove successful sales experience and many years of professional experience in the field of gastronomy.
- You master challenges quickly, economically and solution-oriented.
- You also have a structured and responsible way of working and roll up your sleeves whenever necessary.
- You lead your team at all times by exemplary behavior.
- Good English and Polish skills are desirable.
- You live in Poland.
You feel addressed?
Then upload your documents (letter of motivation, CV and all relevant certificates), including the start date and your salary expectations, in our application portal.