Scene bar or canteen?
Restaurant or club?
Country house or surfer's shack?
Don't worry - with us you don't have to decide where you want to work.
As an Area Sales Manager (m/f/d) in the HoReCa, you will provide everyone with the necessary amount of being awake and complete our team of 5 fritzees around Artur (Regional Sales Manager) in the sales area in and around Warsaw. This contract will be terminated für 12 months.
Area Sales Manager (m/f/d)
What we offer
- company car
- individual and structured onboarding phase
- creative cooperation and a motivated team
- short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom
- flexible working hours
- a job in a family-oriented company (kununu Top Company 2022, Great Place To Work® Certified 2021; TOP employer of medium-sized companies 2021, Focus® Business)
- christmas and vacation bonus as well as attractive benefits (sports allowance, bicycle leasing, company pension plan, house drink, fritz-clothes and much more)
- training and further education opportunities through our own talent factory
- legendary team events ("fritz-sausen")
What you'll be doing
- you make sure that there is fritz in the HoReCa scene (incl. nightlife) in your area and that the availability is expanded.
- You help our partners in the HoReCa to give their locations the fritz-look and always keep an eye on your sales targets.
- For a sustainable service, you regularly record your joint successes in our CRM tool.
- You are the caffeine in your network and inspire people with your cosmopolitan nature.
- Whether behind the wheel of your fritz-mobil or with your iPad at the bar - you enjoy a varied job with a mix of tackling and thinking.
- You structure yourself and your working day - because nobody can do that as well as you.
- You live in Warsaw, ideally.
It's a match?
If you like this job as much as our new superzero - then apply now! Send us your resume as a PDF file via the link in the job posting. Please make sure to answer all six questions - we don't need a cover letter from you.
It goes without saying for us, but we can't say it often enough:
You are you - and that's great! We are looking forward to you and your application, regardless of any stereotypes that some people think they have to put other people in. We are also happy to take into account religious and/or cultural particularities, such as prayer times during working hours.