An old van, a few euros in your pocket and a desire for independence. That's all it takes to get started.
Because every study comes to an end at some point, Mirco and Lorenz asked themselves the big question in 2002: Where to go with the meaning of life? The answer for them: to go where they like to be most - to their favorite café, their favorite bar, or directly at the beach. A kola was needed - as a cultural asset, not as a mass product. No sooner said than done, the recipe was developed - not too sweet, but with plenty of caffeine to take home for the night. In addition, faces printed in black and white on beer bottles, with a name as hanseatic and honest as the cosmopolitan homeland. Allow me, fritz.
Today we are a bit bigger, spritzers and sodas have been added, the glass bottles are small and the contents remain natural. The journey continues. To all those who go through life awake. Because the world belongs to the awake.
For our headquarter in Hamburg (Germany) and for a limited period of 12 months we are looking for you as a
Junior Manager Digital Marketing (m/w/d)
What we offer:
- A multi-award-winning, family-orientated workplace culture (kununu Top Company 2022, Great Place To Work® Certified 2022/2023, F.A.Z. Germany's most sought-after employer 2022, ZEIT Most Wanted Employer 2022)
- A modern and centrally located office - our Wachsinnszentrale - just a few minutes away from the main station in Hamburg
- Work-life balance with a mix of mandatory two days per week in our Hamburg office and three days from wherever you want
- Sensational onboarding and unforgettable fritz moments
- Short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom in your role
- Christmas and holiday bonuses, bonus payments, sports allowances, company pension schemes and the HVV ProfiTicket – 100 % financed by fritz
- Attractive benefits such as special vacation days, job bike leasing, cozy fritz clothes, over 50 crates of fritz for free per year and much more
- Our legendary team events and parties – the "fritz-sausen".
- Creative and agile working atmosphere and a motivated team at your side
- The development of our fritzees is important to us! That's why you have the opportunity to sharpen your skills with our own Talentschmiede, both through trainings as well as with our e-learning tool, the Blackworld.
- Responsible for digital copywriting
- Support in digital marketing concepts and research of technically new communication options
- Implementation of technical platform projects (e.g. website updates)
- Strategy and planning of our digital platforms – mainly Website and DAM platform
- Identification of new platform opportunities (technical compatibility and brand fit) as well as new digital tools and concepts
- Responsible for monitoring operational website and DAM processes and IT interfaces
- Identification and implementation of optimization potential
- Support in the further development of processes and systems
- Support and further development of international website ecosystem
- Copywriting for digital channels (mainly websites)
- Implementation of creative campaigns and projects with a digital focus
- Transmission and extension of campaigns, contests & events on websites
- Management of Direct Marketing activities
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in media or communication sciences or comparable professional experience
- Expertise in dealing with digital trends, key figures and touchpoints
- First experiences in working with cross-functional teams
- First experiences in (international) Marketing are an advantage
- Proficient and fluent in English (mandatory) and German native speaker
- Competent handling of MS-Office applications, project management and digital marketing tracking tools
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop Basics
- Firm in CMS usage
- You enjoy communicating with international teams and have a safe manner and good communication skills.
- You master your tasks with distinctive organization skills, team spirit, high commitment and flexibility.
It's a match?
In case you like this position just as much as our brand new superzero - than apply now! Please send us your complete application documents as a PDF file via the link in the advertisement, stating your availability and your salary expectations. Please make sure to answer all questions - we do not need a cover letter from you. However, please do not forget to attach your current CV and relevant references.
By the way: No one has to pretend to be someone else. You are who you are and that's great! We're looking forward to your application, regardless of your origin, gender, religion or sexual orientation.